If you do not agree that we use this type of files, then you must set your browser settings accordingly or not use the site vse-o-tattoo.ru.
What is cookie and similar technologies?
Cookies are widely used by website owners to make websites work or improve performance, as well as to obtain analytical information.
We and our service providers may use various types of cookies on our sites:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the site to work correctly, they will allow you to move around our site and use its capabilities. These cookies do not personally identify you. If you do not agree to use this type of files, this may affect the performance of the website, or its components.
- Cookies related to performance, efficiency and analytics. These files help us understand how visitors interact with our site, providing information about the areas they visited and the amount of time they spent on the site, they also show problems in the operation of the Internet resource, for example, error messages. This will help us improve the site's performance. Analytics cookies also help us measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and optimize site content for those who are interested in our ads. This type of cookie cannot be used to identify you. All information that is collected and analyzed is anonymous.
- Functional cookies. These cookies serve to identify users returning to our site. They allow us to customize the content of the site for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences. If you block this type of files, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to the content on the website.
- Advertising cookies. These cookies record information about your online activities, including your visits to our sites and pages, as well as data about the links and advertisements that you have chosen to view. One of the goals we set for ourselves is to reflect on our websites the content that is most fully focused on you. Another goal is to enable us and our service providers to provide advertising or other information more closely aligned with your explicit interests. (In doing so, we and our suppliers use partners such as information portals, data management platforms, and demand research platforms to help process such data.) For example, if you are viewing a page on our website for a particular product, we may arrange for you to see advertisements related to this (or similar) products and related services on all of our sites or on other sites. We, our service providers and partners may additionally use other data and information collected using these cookies, including information received from third parties, in order to serve you advertising.
How is other information collected and used?
- Make it easier for yourself and third parties to receive information about your visits to the site.
- Process your orders.
- Analyze information about your visit to pages to improve our site.
- Provide advertisements, messages and content created by us and third parties on this site and other people's sites, taking into account your interests.
- To assist you in obtaining the necessary information.
- Determine the number of visitors and how they use our site — to improve the effectiveness of the site and to better understand the interests of their audience.
How long are cookies stored on my device?
Some cookies are valid from the moment you access the site until the end of this particular browser session. When you close the browser, these files become unnecessary and are automatically deleted. Such cookies are called session cookies.
We and other companies use persistent cookies for various purposes: for example, to better determine how often you visit our sites or how often you return to them, how the use of our sites changes over time, and to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
Who places cookies on my device?
Cookies can be placed on your device by the site administration. vse-o-tattoo.ru. These cookies are called "own" cookies. Some cookies may be placed on your device by other operators. These cookies are called third party cookies.
This technology allows you to count the number of users who have visited a specific service by clicking on a link from a specific banner outside this site, on a text link or images included in the mailing list. In addition, it serves as a tool for collecting aggregate statistics on the use of the site for analytical research purposes and helps us to optimize our sites, to offer advertising in accordance with your interests, as detailed below.
How to manage cookies?
Most internet browsers are initially set to automatically accept cookies. You can change the settings in such a way as to block cookies or warn the user when files of this type are sent to the device. There are several ways to manage cookies.
Please refer to your browser's instructions for more information on how to adjust or change your browser settings. If you disable the cookies we use, this may affect your browsing experience, while vse-o-tattoo.ru You may not be able to receive personal information when you visit the site.
If you use different devices to view and access our site (for example, a computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), you must ensure that each browser on each device is configured in accordance with your point of view on how to work with cookies.
Cookies used by Google to serve ads
- Advertising preference cookies enable Google and its partners to serve ads based on user visits.
- Users can turn off the display of personalized ads in the section Advertising preferences settings or Site www.aboutads.info and prevent third party providers from using cookies to serve personalized ads.
Google technologies, used by many sites and applications, can improve the quality of content and, through advertising, make it free for visitors. By implementing our services, such sites send certain information to Google.
When you open a page that implements ad management or web analytics solutions (such as AdSense or Google Analytics) or has video content from YouTube embedded, your browser sends us certain information, such as the URL of the page you visited and your IP address. In addition, Google can save and read cookies in the browser... Apps that use Google's advertising services also provide us with various data, such as the name of the app and its unique identifier.
If ad personalization is enabled in your account, Google will match ads based on your information. Let's say you've visited an online mountain bike store that uses Google advertising services. After that, you can see ads for mountain bikes on other sites that host Google ads.
When ad personalization is disabled, the system does not collect or use your information to determine your advertising preferences and to serve ads. You will still be shown ads related to the theme of the site or app, the current search term, or your location, but they will not be linked to your interests, search history or browsing history. In this case, your information will be used for other purposes specified above, in particular, to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and to protect against fraud and other illegal actions.
Sites and apps that use our services may ask you for permission to serve personalized ads from various advertisers, including Google. Regardless of which option you choose on such a site or app, Google will not personalize ads if you have disabled this feature in your account settings or it is not supported by it.
You can view and manage what information we use to select ads from you on the page Advertising preferences settings.
How to control the information Google collects on sites and apps
Listed below are several ways to control the information transmitted from your device when you work with sites or applications that use Google services.
- Advertising preferences settings Allows you to influence the display of advertisements on Google products such as Google Search and YouTube, as well as on third-party sites that use Google's advertising services. You can discoverhow ads are matched, opt out of personalized ads, and block selected advertisers.
- If you are signed in to your Google account and have configured the appropriate settings, then on the page My actions you can find out what data is collected when you work with Google services and other sites and applications, and manage such data. You can also search by date and subject and delete all or part of your actions.
- Many sites and apps use Google Analytics to track visitor activity. If you want to opt out of using Google Analytics, you can install the Google Analytics extension in the browser... More details about Google Analytics and privacy protection...
- Incognito mode in Chrome browser allows you to browse sites without leaving any entries in your browser history and account history (if you are not signed in). After you close all windows and tabs in incognito mode, all cookies loaded during the session will be deleted, and bookmarks and settings will be saved. More details about cookies...
- Chrome and many other browsers allow you to block and delete third-party cookies. More details about managing cookies in the Chrome browser...