Additional rules on the protection of personal data may apply to certain categories of Users (for example, Customers or Clients). All terms and definitions found in the text of the Policy are interpreted in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation (in particular, the Federal Law "On Personal Data".) The text of the Policy is constantly available to Users on the Internet.
Users expressly agree to the processing of their personal data as described in this Policy. Use of the Site means the expression by the User of unconditional consent to the Policy and the specified conditions of information processing. The User should not use the Site if the User does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
1. I consent to the processing of my personal data without reservations and restrictions and confirm that by giving such consent, I act freely, of my own free will and in my own interests.
2. The purpose of my providing personal data for their subsequent processing by the Company is to receive information and consulting services.
3. I understand and agree that this consent is granted for the implementation of any actions for the processing of my personal data that are necessary to achieve the specified goals, both with the use of automation tools, and without them, including without limitation: collection, systematization, accumulation , storage, clarification (update, change), receipt from third parties, use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer of personal data, as well as the implementation of any other actions with my personal data, taking into account the norms of the Federal Law No. 152 "On Personal Data" dated July 27.07.2006, XNUMX
4. Signing by me this consent (by putting a tick in the appropriate box or by clicking the button below filling out the form with the contact information that was entered manually) applies to the following personal data: name; contact phone number; e-mail address (E-mail), automatically collected data (IP-address, cookies, information about geographic location, logs and data transmitted by the web page and server), as well as other data provided by me at my sole discretion.
5. The company does not verify the accuracy of the personal data I have provided. The company assumes that the personal information I provide is true and sufficient. I understand that I am responsible for the provision of personal data of a third party in accordance with applicable law.
6. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by the Company to third parties in order to provide information and consulting services. Personal data is transferred in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. In the event that the Company transfers my personal data to third parties, it requires third parties to respect the confidentiality of my personal data.
1. Personal information of Users processed by the Company
1.1. The site collects, gains access and uses, for the purposes specified in the Policy, the personal data of Users, technical and other information related to the Users.
1.3. Also, technical information means information that is automatically transmitted to the Company in the process of using the Site using the software installed on the User's device.
1.4. The User's personal data means the information that the User provides to the Company when registering on the Site and subsequent use of the Site. The information required for the provision of the Company is marked in a special way. The information required for the provision by the User is: name, e-mail address and phone number. Other information is provided by the User at his discretion.
1.5. The company can also process data made publicly available by the subject of personal data or subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.
1.6. The content and volume of processed personal data is not redundant in relation to the stated purposes of their processing.
1.7. The company does not verify the accuracy of the personal information provided by the User, and is unable to assess his legal capacity. However, the Company assumes that the User provides reliable and sufficient personal information about himself and keeps this information up to date.
2. Purposes of processing personal information of Users
2.1. The company uses technical information anonymously for the purposes specified in clause 2.2.
2.2. The main goal of the Company when collecting personal data is to provide information and consulting services to Users. Users agree that the Company may also use their personal data to:
- identification of the party within the framework of the services provided;
- provision of services and customer support at the request of Users;
- execution of contracts and agreements with Users;
- dispute resolution, protection of interests in law enforcement or other government agencies;
- identification and suppression of fraudulent activities;
- improving the quality of services, ease of use, development and development of the Site, elimination of technical problems or security problems;
- analysis to expand and improve services, content and advertising of services;
- informing Users about services, targeted marketing, updating services and advertising offers based on the informational preferences of Users;
- targeting advertising materials; sending individual marketing messages via e-mail, calls and SMS;
- comparison of personal data to confirm their accuracy and verification by third parties in cases provided for by law;
- conducting statistical and other studies based on anonymized data.
3. Conditions and methods of processing personal information of Users and its transfer to third parties
3.1. The user agrees to the processing of his personal data by registering on the Site or sending an application.
3.2. The processing of the User's personal data means the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of the User's personal data.
3.3. With regard to the User’s personal information, its confidentiality is maintained, except for cases when the User voluntarily provides information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of people.
3.4. Third parties who have received access to personal data from the Company are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
3.5. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out in a mixed way using databases on the territory of the Russian Federation. There is no cross-border transfer of data.
3.6. The Company has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- The user has consented to such actions;
- the transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service of the Site or to fulfill a certain contract or agreement with the User;
- transfer to the authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation on the grounds and in the manner established by the legislation of the Russian Federation;
- such transfer takes place as part of the sale or other transfer of business (in whole or in part), while all obligations to comply with the terms of this Policy in relation to the personal information received by him are transferred to the acquirer;
- transfer of information for the purpose of conducting an audit;
- As a result of processing the User's personal information by depersonalizing it, anonymized statistical data were obtained, which are transferred to a third party for research, work or services on behalf of the Company.
4. Modification and deletion of personal information. Mandatory data storage
4.1. The user can at any time change (update, supplement) the personal information provided to him or its part by using the personal data editing function in his personal account or by contacting the Company through the contacts indicated on the website.
4.2. Consent to receive newsletters and advertising materials can be revoked by the User at any time using the functionality available on the site.
4.3. Consent to the processing of personal data can be revoked by the User at any time by sending the Company a notification through the personal account or the contacts indicated on the Site, and the company is obliged to stop processing personal data and destroy it in accordance with Part 5 of Article 25 of Federal Law No. 152 "On personal data "from 26.07.2006
4.4. In the event that the User sends an appeal or request regarding clauses 4.1, 4.2, the Company takes the necessary actions with personal data within 5 (five) working days.
4.5. If the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Company has the right to continue processing personal data in cases permitted by Russian law.
4.6. If the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the User understands that this may result in the impossibility of providing the Company's services.
4.7. The company processes personal data, technical information and other information of the Customer until the goals of processing personal data are achieved.
5. Measures used to protect the personal information of the User
5.1. The Company takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it.
5.2. The Company does not make decisions affecting the rights and legitimate interests of Users based solely on automated processing of personal data, except for the cases of providing information based on the results of a request made by the User himself using the interface of automated systems.
5.3. When making legally significant decisions, interacting with Users of third parties at the request of the Company, in pursuance of agreements with Users or at the request of Users, non-automated processing of personal data is carried out in the amount due to the purposes of such interaction, and in compliance with the security requirements of other data not affected by the processing.
5.4. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Company informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
5.5. The Company, together with the User, takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
5.6. In case of loss or disclosure of personal information, the Company is not responsible if this personal information:
- became public domain before its loss or disclosure;
- was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Company;
- was disclosed with the consent of the User;
- disclosed in accordance with the act of the competent state body or court.
6. Dispute Resolution
6.1. All disputes and disagreements that may arise in relation to the application of these rules will, if possible, be resolved by the Parties through negotiations. Compliance with the pre-trial (claim) dispute resolution procedure is mandatory. The term for sending a response to a claim is 10 (ten) business days from the date of its receipt by the Party.
6.2. All possible disputes arising from the relations governed by this Policy are resolved in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation, in accordance with the norms of Russian law, regardless of the location of the User.
6.3. If the Parties do not come to a mutual agreement, the arisen dispute shall be resolved in court in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation in the Arbitration Court of the city of Kemerovo.
7. Additional conditions
7.3. Continuing to use the Site after making such changes confirms the User's consent to such changes.
7.4. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy, the User has the right to send to the administration through the Site or at: firstname.lastname@example.org