Divination for Valentine's Day and superstition for Valentine's Day. See if you're lucky in love
On February 14, you will be able to find out if your current partner will become your husband, and if you are single, what will be the name of your loved one. Here are popular signs and superstitions associated with Valentine's Day.
The long history of Valentine's Day has given rise to local superstitions and rituals in many regions (especially Anglo-Saxon countries).
Divination for Valentine's Day is also popular, and there are quite a few of them.
Popular divination for valentine's day
- If you have an apple on hand, you can find out how many children will you have. It is enough to cut the fruit into two halves and count the seeds.
- What will be the name of your future husband? Check out the morning press on February 14 or turn on the radio. The first male name that you read or hear means the name of the one with whom you will stand on the carpet.
- Birds on the street Valentine's Day also has its own symbolism. All you have to do is get out of the house and take a good look around. If you see a robin flying overhead, you will marry a sailor. If you see a sparrow, you will marry a farmer. Do you dream of a millionaire? Just look at the little goldfinch. But when you hear the hoot of an owl or the sound of a woodpecker, turn away - unless you want to become an old maid ...
- If you received a valentine on February 14, check what it was saved with. If with a pen - your love will surviveif with a pencil - it will pass quickly.
- If you do not know which man to choose or still cannot find him, write names on cards and nozzles for clay balls. After throwing the balls into the water, check which name will pop up first. This will be the name of your lover.
- Draw some small objects (these can be pebbles, crayons and even pasta screws). Think of your partner's name and count them. If the number is even - he loves you, if it is odd - his love is insincere.
- Find out the name of the future husband, reach for the apple again. Put the fruit on the table and twist it, saying the male names. The one on which the apple stops rotating portends the name of the future husband.
valentine's day superstitions
Divination for Valentine's Day usually suggests that before you know your future about love, you must do something. Meanwhile, Valentine's superstitions should protect you from bad consequences.
- If February 14 a loved one will wake you up with a kiss - you're lucky,
- If you meet a squirrel on a walk on Valentine's Day, you will be out of luck and your the partner will be extremely ... stingy,
- On the eve of Valentine's Day, place a sprig of rosemary under your pillow. There is a possibility that in a dream you will see the face of your future loved one.
Leave a Reply